Premium international property organisation based close to Baker Street underground station would like a mid to senior level UI Designer who will have enthusiasm, creative vision and the drive to push the brand forward. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include taking briefs through from creative to completion. Experience in delivering enterprise level designs across devices, you will be able to create wireframes and design outstanding user interfaces. You must also have strong communication skills as you will sometimes be expected to pitch your ideas outside the digital team at board meetings. You will revel in being challenged about your designs and will be able to justify them eloquently and convincingly.
- Digital design, content design
- Responsive design practices
- Able to generate user stories
- Establishing information architecture & design/brand patterns and guidelines
- Very strong understanding of typography and creative flair is essential
- Some experience working on apps but not essential
- Understanding of email design
- An awareness of good contemporary mobile interface design, with good knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- A strong online portfolio displaying user-centred design
- A true passion for all things digital
- Self-motivated, organised and accountable
- Ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast paced environment with a positive can do attitude
- Non corporate background
*no coding skills required
These guys have some really dynamic and pioneering digital design projects approaching and you would be a key part of all aspects of the delivery. An impressive name for any CV, lovely, contemporary offices and (most importantly) a friendly, talented group of people to work with.