Mid-Senior Integrated Designer - Pitch team
We are working with TOP London Property company, who are creative and passionate team, developing high end and bespoke, luxury creative pitches that win business.
Their success means that they are growing the team and are now looking for an ambitious designer to play an important role in their Creative studio. Someone who’s always on top of emerging trends, the latest technologies and who wants to push the boundaries of what they can do.
You’ll need to have a sharp eye for detail, impeccable work ethic and a great understanding of design. We’re also looking for someone who’s easy to work with, happy to collaborate, and wants to help the team do their very best work. And you must be comfortable working with top level Directors.
What you’ll be doing
- Creating and directing design of projects
- Ensuring that projects are delivered to the utmost level of professionalism
- Keeping the team in the know about new technologies
- Effectively communicate creative ideas and strategies to senior teams
- Producing consistently outstanding work
- Meeting with clients as required to discuss project objectives and creative solutions
- Mentoring junior designers
What you’ll need
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign), skills After Effects animation would be great but not essential
- Experience in creating animated presentations and interactive documents in InDesign
- Experience in creating microsites would be advantageous
- Understanding of digital formats across screen sizes and devices
- Ability to think creatively and present your concepts to clients and team members
- Brilliant layout, typography skills and sharp attention to detail
- The ability to perform effectively to tight deadlines, work well both independently and as part of a team
- Be passionate, positive and lively with lots of ideas
- Keen to work hard to produce great creative results
- Communicate ideas clearly and confidently to peers and team leaders alike
Our client has excellent retention rates and invests in their people – they provide technical and personal skills training as well as mentoring and shadowing opportunities.
If this sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you.