MIDDLEWEIGHT DIGITAL DESIGNER /GLOBAL HEALTHCARE AGENCY/ FIXED TERM CONTRACT
Passionate and driven Freelance Digital Designer wanted for well-known, world renowned, fast growing Creative Healthcare Agency, to take on a diverse and innovative role.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your digital and design skills, working closely with the Design Director you will be provided with one-one training and support at all times. You'll be able to utilise a range of skills to create solutions for global clients across a variety of platforms. These include websites, infographics, apps, detail aids – all the way up to large-scale design systems. Your design understanding will be vital helping their clients create strong identities and communication pieces.
You’ll be a part of an exceptional team of Designers, Artworkers and Copywriters–supporting the Design Director on creatively shaping new and existing projects for our diverse range of clients.
You will be passionate about healthcare and will have the ability to understand and interpret client briefs to their required specification and manage projects in a timely fashion, providing creative and technical solutions and delivering them to a high standard.
You will build relationships with clients and demonstrate a ‘can-do attitude’ at all times, boasting a strong varied portfolio with examples that display creativity and insight and have enthusiasm for learning about design.
- Create sketches, rough designs, mood- and storyboards as well as customer journeys, site maps and wireframes to visualise your ideas
- Produce detailed functional specifications and assemble design systems
- Convert data into engaging design and interactive pieces
- Execute detailed (interactive) design with pixel perfection
- Execute print designs for a varied range of healthcare communication collateral
- Keep up to speed with industry innovations and trends at all times and educate the wider agency
- Ensure that work is completed within time and budget
- Proactively contribute, or otherwise assist where required
- Strong design experience in agency
- Excellent working knowledge of the Adobe design suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign as well as Sketch or Adobe XD (any motion graphic software or other design software is a bonus)
- Natural flair for typography, layout, colour and grid structures
- A range of skills to create solutions for global clients across a variety of platforms. These include websites, infographics, apps, detail aids – all the way up to large-scale design systems.
- Detailed knowledge and working practice of designing interactive pieces from detail aids to websites, apps and experiential pieces
- Confident communication and presentation skills
- Experience with different mobile platforms (iOS and Android) and devices (tablet and mobile)
- An understanding and practice of user-centred design with solid working knowledge translating research and data into wireframes and prototypes
The role is fast-paced and it would suit a flexible, enthusiastic creative who is keen to progress and enjoys to work on a variety of projects and has a passion for emerging technologies.
Competive salary and excellent range of company benefits. You'll get a notable name on your CV, as well a chance to work on some truly outstanding campaigns in the healthcare space.
Please send us your CV and a copy of your portfolio now for immediate consideration for this exciting and varied fixed term contract