Our client is a global pharmaceutical and healthcare scientific communications agency with offices in West and Central London, New York, Los Angeles and Manchester, currently looking for a Digital Group Account Director.
The Digital Group Account Director will be required to manage complex integrated digital initiatives from start to finish, function as a main point of contact with client for digital initiatives and projects and function as a bridge between agency account services, clients and internal digital team, creative team, and third party vendors. He/she will work alongside internal account teams, maintaining high level of communication and collaboration. Ideal candidate has to be able to demonstrate a proven track record of delivering projects including creative and digital parts, ability to creatively solve problems and making things happen.
The breadth of experience should include:
- Digital strategy development and implementation, experience in creating integrated digital ecosystems of online and offline solutions and asset management
- Multichannel distribution planning and digital marketing
- Website and web platform development and integration with enterprise solutions
- Mobile and tablet applications development, ideally including localization services
- Experience with major CMS, such as Drupal, Joomla, etc.
- Experience working with Skura, Veeva, Agnitio or other CRM and CML enterprise solutions desired
- Video and animation production experience is welcome
- 6+ years of experience managing digital accounts and integrated digital projects.
- Pharma or healthcare environment experience is essential.
- Team management experience is essential.
As the role is client facing, the candidate needs to be personable and articulate with good writing and presentation skills.
Solid project management skills and fundamentals in budgeting, planning, writing SOWs, and project documentation are absolute must, as well as solid understanding of information architecture, creative process, UX and digital technology.
Part of the role is to assume a leadership and take ownership of assigned accounts, mentor project managers and account staff on digital processes and digital deliverables and share experience and knowledge with other digital project managers and support them in their development.
The Digital Group Account Director will lead digital services in new business initiatives, incl. writing proposals, creating estimates and presentations and actively participate in RFPs and pitches as needed.
- Motivated with a can-do attitude, yes-man, flexible, open with excellent communications skills.
- Ability to overcome challenging requirements and demonstrate creativity and innovation in finding ways to execute never-been-done-before ideas.
- Keeping abreast of the latest creative and digital trends.
- Detail oriented with systematic and structured logical thinking.
To apply please do send your CV and portfolio!