WORKFLOW COORDINATOR / STUDIO MANAGER ASSISTANT
Award winning, fast-growing, creative studio, based in Farringdon area, is looking for a Workflow Coordinator to join their team of creatives on a Permanent basis!
The Workflow Coordinator will assist the Studio Manager in the day to day running of the studio, by overseeing the smooth and timely completion of design projects, prioritising workflow, acting as a bridge between clients and the design team and ensuring deadlines and budgets are met.
The right candidate has gained previous experience in a similar role, working in a fast-paced, busy studio, taking responsibilities of budgeting, forecasting and reporting as well as that all briefs are communicated to the team in a clear manner and quality and efficiency are delivered to the client.
The main responsibilities are:
- Make sure all projects are booked in, registered and tracked
- Taking a project brief when required
- Ensure that all information are passed through to designers, in order to deliver the project
- Monitor the progress of all creative projects, ensuring a realistic turnaround time is assigned to each project and that deadlines are adhered to at all stages
- Dealing promptly with client requests and maintain strong client relationship and open communications
- Coordinate with the Studio Manager to ensure that projects are assigned to the appropriate team member(s), according to their skill set and availability
In addition to the above the Studio Coordinator will:
- Continually review project workloads for each member of the creative studio
- Proactive planning to ensure sufficient resource is available to cover workload surges and annual leave of permanent staff
- Ensure timely submission of project hours/ timesheets from staff and freelancers
- Responsible for project billing upon completion
- Assist in the creation of project estimates
- Provide a processes and facilities induction to new freelancers and permanent staff
Some understanding of print production would be beneficial to the role.
Previous customer service experience is desirable.
This is a full time role.
Salary up to £ 32K.
If this Studio coordinator role for a creative agency sounds like you, please, apply by sending your CV and desired salary expectations.