We're looking for a super organised full-time Workflow Coordinator to join a busy design team!
Our client is with a well-established creative agency and the role will be based on-site with one of their client teams.
You will be liaising between the Team Leader, designers and clients so you'll need proven experience in organising and planning in a fast-paced, corporate environment.
We're looking for someone who:
- Has an impeccable eye for detail!
- Experienced in working on corporate presentations, corporate document production and print production.
- Confident and adaptable to take full control of workflow situations.
- Able to balance capacity by assigning work based on the availability of resources and the skill set required.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (PPT, Excel is essential and Word highly desirable) OR good Adobe CS.
You'll be expected to:
- Take briefs from clients and manage the production process from start to finish.
- Remain calm under pressure and believe in consistently delivering high quality.
- Evaluate and log project requirements, negotiate deadlines with clients, identity issues and provide workable solutions.
- Be a professional, enthusiastic team player with a flexible can-do attitude!
If this sounds like you please, send your CV across! We'd love to hear from you.