London based creative agency is looking for a Word Specialist to join their team on a freelance basis.
The projects will involve working on text heavy documents for construction and property Bids, created and delivered on Microsoft Word.
The key responsibilities are:
- Review the documents for formatting consistency and make sure to put in place all the amends needed
- Ensure the design is kept consistent throughout the whole document
- Format tables to adhere to client specifications
- Be able to apply a creative eye and format pre-existing templates where needed
- Spot and solve MS word issues that might arise during the formatting work
- Conduct quality checks to ensure consistency for final production
- Constantly communicate with the creative team and make sure to meet the deadlines
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, including Developer tab and Content Controls
- Previous experience of heavy documents’ word formatting preferably gained within a construction or property environment
- Creative eye and advance knowledge of Adobe InDesign
- Solid proofreading skills and excellent written English
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and to manage and organise own work and time
- Ability to adhere to strict guidelines
This is a fast paced environment and overtime can be required.
If you are a freelancer with strong DTP experience, please do send your CV across with your availability and hourly rate.