Our client, an innovative and creative real estate agent based in the hustle and bustle of Oxford Circus, are looking for an ambitious Junior Editor to work alongside the Creative Director to shoot and edit captivating new film assets. Reporting directly to the creative leads, you’ll be learning from 40 years of the most influential and successful editors in the industry and have the opportunity to progress quickly to the top!
You’ll be creating, shooting and editing video content for a huge range of projects all across Europe, Africa and the Middle East. With a 70:30 split between editing and shooting, you’ll be responsible for lighting, sound, video editing and much more across the UK and Europe.
You’ll be the sole video editor, being mentored from day one by their exceptional creative director, providing an unmissable opportunity to kick-start your career and portfolio.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Opportunities to go on set to film exciting footage
- Responsible first hand for lighting and sound recording
- Hands on experience with high end DSLR equipment and tech
- Bringing footage to life with infographics and animated overlays
- Creating cutting edge video edits with After Effects & Premiere Pro
- Creating professional and engaging animations
Key skills and experience required:
- Keen interest in all stages of media production lifecycle
- Proficient with both After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Passionate about photography and videography
- Media related degree
- Recent work experience within this field
- Exceptional work examples and showreels
If you want the opportunity to work on pioneering videography for a top property enterprise, send you CV and showreel in today for immediate consideration!