Video Editor/ Content Creator - Creative Agency / Luxury Global Events / Central London
We are looking for a talented Video Editor with diverse skills for a fast-paced Central London based marketing agency who work on bespoke & stylish events in the luxury travel and leisure sectors.
Working closely under the direction of the Head Creative, there will be opportunity to be totally conceptual creating branding content, working towards tight deadlines in a high-pressured environment.
You will be a Conceptual Video Editor who is highly skilled in PremierPro and AfterEffects, a confident communicator who can combine creativity, great teamwork with the ability to work technically, accurately and quickly in a fast paced, reactive environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assembling raw recorded material and editing it into content that is ready for broadcasting across social media channels for 4 brands.
- Creating new content from scratch
- Working closely with the Directors, production team and marketing managers
- Take responsibility for consistency, accuracy and ensure all work produced is of a high quality in accordance with brand standards.
- Participation in the creative process, offering ideas and creative solutions.
- Creative and hardworking videographer
- Great initiative, problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects throughout a fast-paced, deadline-driven week
- Proven ability to produce high quality videos with an extensive portfolio of work
- Ability to follow brand guidelines
If this role sounds interesting, Please get in touch by sending your CV and portfolio ASAP.