We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to join a busy and growing global healthcare communications agency based in central London.
Working closely with the Head of UI/UX Design on big name projects, you'll be expected wireframes and site maps. From these you'll create design layouts working with the Creative Director and Account Team, the studio and Head of UI. You'll bring originality and advice to each project and take ownerships of the layout and production as required. You'll also be working with internal and external digital development teams to ensure final production delivers and well-designed, high quality product.
- Create wireframes and sitemaps with rationales
- Create layouts for digital based projects (anything from banner ads – basic & advanced html5, responsive web layouts, email campaigns and iPad apps) and create visual assets for coding
- To be involved in application testing and content integration when required
- Liaise with client on specific projects as and when required
- Collaboratively liaise with Account Handlers, Creative Teams and Development Teams on projects
- Ensure that projects are created in a way that is unique and memorable, producing creative designs and movements that stand out
- Create handover/technical documentation for Development teams
- Actively participate in brainstorm sessions and workshops
- Be proactive with workload and liaise with Traffic manager (and where appropriate Head of UX) for project priorities
- Build a good understanding of current industry best practice
- Once project has commenced make sure that it is kept within brief and within budget
- Client facing, via Skype etc to provide opinion or present your creative work
- Take responsibility for ensuring that the progress of projects are tracked / documented so that, if necessary, other members of the team can take them over if the need arises
- Have a positive and proactive attitude towards project work
- Other ad hoc tasks as and when required
Previous healthcare experience is not required, but your interest in the industry and desire to overcome it's challenges is!
To apply for this interesting opportunity, please get in touch sending your CV and portfolio links to email@example.com