Popular fashion/retail company would like to add a forward-thinking UI developer to it’s revered design/development team based near Farringdon Station. They are market leaders in the unique service and products they provide. They only use the latest tools and technologies and boast an impressive workplace full of friendly people.
Essential skills and experience:
- Strong experience with CSS, HTML, Javscript, JQuery
- An understanding of UX
- A thorough understanding of the Internet, including technologies, standards and best practices in interaction and design
- A hunger for learning
- A positive and friendly manner
Bonus skills and experience (not essential to be considered):
- Familiarity with Backbone and Underscore, or Angular, or Ember, or some other JS frameworks.
- Information architecture experience.
- Python, Ruby or other languages.
- Experience with unit testing and automated testing tools.
You will play a key part in the over all code, information architecture and product. A developer’s opinions and input are very valued here, so expressing your views and ideas is highly encouraged. You’ll have the opportunity to build some seriously impressive interfaces and products. Developers work very closely with the design team here to ensure functionality and aesthetics are second-to-none.