Our client is a global digital innovation agency specialized in healthcare and scientific communications.
For their West London office they’re looking for a Traffic Manager, to join their creative and digital team and take care of the planning and resourcing for the company.
The traffic manager will be responsible for day-to-day trafficking across different departments.
Along with the resourcing responsibilities, the traffic manager will need to plan, predict and forecast any resourcing needs so to ensure the company is always meeting targets and deadlines. The ability to manage the day-to-day with being able to plan and forecast long term is essential in this role.
- Liaise with all PMs and AMs on a daily basis to plan resource requirements
- Manage allocation and capacity
- Focus on efficiency throughout the agency both in work and roles completing it
- Able to confidently discuss project allocations
- Attend weekly meeting to discuss capacity and casting
- Resolve, with capabilities any conflicts in planned resource
- Ensure open communication across team and resources
- Inducting new staff on resource management processes
- Ensure Freelancers time is being captured using timesheets system correctly and on time
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 years plus of previous resource or traffic management experience in an agency environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication, negotiation skills will need to be demonstrated.
This is a freelance role, with a possibility of permanent contract after initial period.