We are recruiting a client facing Technology Manager to join an exciting and highly creative, integrated communications agency in Central London.
We are looking for a collaborative and driven Technology Manager with full-stack development experience, able to bring both hands-on technical expertise as well as to guide and advise our internal teams and clients on all aspects of digital project delivery. The role will comprise around 30% technical production, 60% technical consulting (including managing 3rd party development teams) and 10% of time spent on up-skilling and inspiring the wider agency around new innovations in digital communications.
You'll be responsible for the production, modification and maintenance of websites, web applications, and other systems that employ frontend and backend technologies working closely with UX and design teams to turn static designs into working browser-based pages.
- Ability to develop clean, semantic code that works across all browsers and devices
- Working knowledge of SQL Server 2008 and newer (queries, stored procedures, etc.)
- Ability to setup & manage websites using Microsoft IIS7 and newer
- General experience of Windows based servers
- Strong Photoshop skills with the ability to quickly extract images and text as required
- Experience working with version control systems (SVN & TortoiseSVN in particular)
- Experience of developing sites for mobile devices
- Understanding and experience of responsive design techniques
- Experience of Cordova/PhoneGap hybrid app framework
- Ability to learn new systems/codebases quickly
- Good understanding of web accessibility
- Working experience of Windows based PCs
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view
- Strong analytical, planning, and organisational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
To apply, please send your CV ASAP.