Studio & Resourcing Manager
We are working with an exciting, entrepreneurial, fast growing and world-renowned international spirits company. Their retail arm operates an award winning website along with shops in various sites around London. As well as wholesales to the finest bars, restaurants and hotels, they boast ain industry leading auction as well as specialist spirts and Champagne events. They pride themselves on their imagination, creativity and ability to source and sell fantastic and often rare spirits from across the globe. They are looking for bright and motivated, creative people who share their passion for excellence, innovation and delivering great customer service. In return they offer an exciting, varied environment with great opportunities for career progression.
As a part of growth, they are looking for a Studio & Resource Manager to support the Head of Creative Services, and Creative Team which is made up of Designers, Videographer, Photographers, Content, Editorial and Development teams in the management of workflow across all creative requests.
You will have:-
- Considerable experience in a similar role (ideally in house) with personal responsibility for managing work requests, capacity planning, resourcing creative teams and managing workflow.
- Expert knowledge of creative processes across digital design, print and packaging related design, copy, social and paid media assets production and video.
- Track record in working with designers, writers, developers, photographers and videographers.
- Demonstrable project management skills with experience using Project Management and Resource Planning software (Jira and Confluence knowledge is an advantage).
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills, diplomacy and experience of dealing with people a at all levels of the business.
- Highly collaborative team player, a strong influencer and phenomenal relationship builder.
- Strong understanding of mobile first design approach, with up to date knowledge of all the latest media formats and design trends (print and digital), staying ahead of the market
- Confident decision maker with the ability to make informed decisions based on logic, rationale and insights.
- Experience of working in a complex organisation and working in teams that support a number of different business areas (in house exp desirable but not essential)