Award winning, fast-paced, creative studio, based in north London, is looking for a Studio Assistant to join their team of creatives on a Permanent basis!
The Studio Assistant will support the Studio Director in the day to day running of the studio, by overseeing the smooth and timely completion of design projects, prioritising workflow, acting as a bridge between the design team and external suppliers, ensuring deadlines and budgets are met.
The right candidate has gained some experience in a similar role, preferably within the creative industry, and has strong admin, organisation and communication skills.
The main responsibilities are:
- Make sure all projects are booked in, registered and tracked
- Taking a project brief when required
- Ensure that all information are passed through to designers, in order to deliver the project
- Monitor the progress of all creative projects, ensuring a realistic turnaround time is assigned to each project and that deadlines are adhered to at all stages
- Dealing with external suppliers for printing as well as for hiring freelance resources
- Coordinate with the Studio Manager to ensure that projects are assigned to the appropriate team member(s), according to their skill set and availability
- Support the studio with administrative needs, as well as studio supplies and archive maintenance
The ideal candidate has:
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Experience working in support roles
- A flexible and proactive attitude
- Keen interest for the creative industry
Some understanding of print production would be beneficial to the role.
This is a full time role.
If this Studio Assistant role for a creative agency sounds like you, please, apply by sending your CV and desired salary expectations.