Studio and Production Executive
Our client is a marketing agency currently looking for a Studio and Production Executive to join their creative team on a permanent basis.
The Production Executive will work closely with the Production Manager to oversee the smooth and timely completion of design projects, managing the workflow, acting as a bridge between internal stakeholders and the design team and ensuring deadlines and budgets are met.
The right candidate has gained previous experience in a similar role, working in a fast-paced, busy print studio, taking responsibilities of budgeting, forecasting and reporting as well as that all briefs are communicated to the team in a clear manner and quality and efficiency are delivered to the client.
The main responsibilities are:
- Make sure all projects are booked in, registered and tracked using their project management system
- Ensure that all information are passed through to designers, in order to deliver the project
- Monitor the progress of all creative projects, ensuring a realistic turnaround time is assigned to each project and that deadlines are adhered to at all stages
- Dealing promptly with client requests and maintain strong client relationship and open communications
- Coordinate with the Lead Designer to ensure that projects are assigned to the appropriate team member(s), according to their skill set and availability
In addition to the above you will:
- Continually review project workloads for each member of the creative studio
- Proactively planning to ensure sufficient resource is available to cover workload surges and annual leave of permanent staff
- Ensure timely submission of project hours/ timesheets from staff and freelancers
- Responsible for project billing upon completion
- Assist in the creation of project estimates
- Provide a processes and facilities induction to new freelancers and permanent staff
A strong understanding of print production is essential to the role.
This is a permanent role.