Permanent Senior Web Developer Job - Excellent Progression Opportunities
Our client, an established & leading agency specialising in healthcare communications, are recruiting a talented & ambitious Senior Digital Developer to join their innovative team on a permanent basis.
This is a healthcare agency that produces work that matters, the team are experts at crafting solutions to any challenge. They are people who deliver messages that get heard!
This is a Senior Web Developer job with a difference, as you’ll be able to join their expanding team and participate in defining, growing & shaping the vision of digital in the healthcare sector. You will work closely with the Senior Front-End Developer and play a pivotal role in the business, you will be responsible for growing the web development team and have the option to lead and mentor junior members of the team with paid training. You’ll be a strong communicator, skilled Full Stack Web Developer and have the opportunity to be a key figure in all aspects of the business, whilst delivering the best solutions for clients.
This is a rare job opportunity to utilise your skills built through years of exceptional development achievements to deploy and develop innovative projects in a productive and progressive environment!
Skills & Experience:
- Have an understanding of UI & IA
- 5+ years of backend development experience
- 2+ years of Node.js
- Experience with API design and implementation
- Experience with SQL and NoSql Databases (MySQL/Postgres)
- Git knowledge (feature branches, github flow)
- Proficient in PHP, MySQL (LAMP)
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC
- Familiarity with iOS and Android APPs
- Proficient with backend server setup and databases (SQL, IIS, Apache) - Amazon servers
- Frameworks: Symfony, Drupal 7/8, Wordpress, Umbraco, Kentico, Ionic
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field required
- Ability to work in agile and scrum environment
- The flexibility to work a few days from home each week
- Paid for learning, training and development of your choice
- Private Medical Insurance – BUPA paid for by the company, standard policy, Hospitalisation, with £1,000 outpatient allowance.
- Life Assurance – 4 x Annual salary paid to your nominated beneficiary
- Permanent Health Insurance – 75% of salary paid after time off of 26 weeks +. Paid for a period of up to 5 years if you’re unable to work due to illness
- Free breakfast every day
- Free fruit
- Free fortnightly massage in the office
- Friday drinks
- And much more!
If you are looking for excellent career progression in a forward-thinking company, please send your CV in now for immediate consideration!