Senior Project Manager
Top renowned Global Advertising Agency is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their stunning creative Central London offices.
Working within the healthcare agency, you’ll be part of a huge community: over 50 offices across 20 counties that cover a range of global practices including strategic consultancy, healthcare professional marketing, medical communications, consumer health and wellness, global health, managed markets and patient engagement.
The Senior Project Manager will have ultimate responsibility for the management of integrated B2B and B2C projects from client brief to final outputs, pro-actively managing expectations, timings, costs and quality control throughout.
Supported by and managing a junior PM the SPM will work closely with colleagues across all departments, including group services and act on behalf of the MTL team to solve issues be they resource, quality or timing based.
Experience and Expertise:
- 5 years’ project management experience in an integrated media environment
- 2 years’ experience within healthcare sector
- Provision of timing plan at the outset of each project. Policing timings throughout and updating plan accordingly. Constructively provide solutions that manage timing issues
- Working with account team, and other colleagues dependent on project, to provide scope of work for client approval
- Liaising with internal and 3rd party suppliers to supply cost estimates to client. Tracking client approved internal hours on an on-going basis. Requesting additional fee if client requests exceed the agreed scope
- Ensuring internal creative brief is approved by SD, CD/ECD and GM. Where relevant ensure there is client buy in to brief at same level of seniority as will judge work. On approval of brief arrange kick off meeting, with support of resource manager.
- Working with department heads and creative resource manager to agree project team for every brief
- Liaise with creative resource manager to arrange internal reviews during creative development
- Working closely with senior producer on production of some projects and pre-producing/producing projects on others; CSD to advise, by project, who produces which will be dependent on workload
- Ensuring thorough briefing of design and integrated studio and being ultimately responsible for quality control at every stage
- Managing creative development and approvals and being responsible for producing all presentation materials when asked to project manage a pitch.
If this sounds like you, please apply sending your latest CV.