Innovative marketing agency that delivers award-winning creative across the spectrum of online and offline channels for world leading brands is looking for an integrated Artworker.
The ideal candidate has solid experience in both print and digital artworking, preferably gained in an agency environment.
The integrated artworker will be responsible for the delivery of the final artwork for both print and digital channels.
The ideal candidate has an excellent eye for detail and an extremely high level of accuracy, altogether with a proficient knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
On the digital side, the candidate will be able to adapt the existing creative to web platforms, build banners and create animations.
Video editing experience is also beneficial.
The artworker must be able to:
Take artwork briefs and see through to completion
Meticulously and precisely amend existing artwork
Come up with layout and theme options from brief
Supplying files for iPad brochures, Websites and Apps
Share ideas and enjoy working in teams
- At least 5 years of working experience as an artworker
- Sound knowledge of print artworking
- Comfortable in working on both print and digital production
- Able to build banners and animations
- Extremely organized and able to prioritize
- Project management skills
- Strong communication skills, good team worker
- Passionate and proactive
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Premiere, Final Cut Pro, After Effects
- Flash, HTML5 (Animate or Hype)
- 3D software (not essential)
- CMS/Wordpress knowledge would be a plus.
This is a full time, permanent role.
To apply please send your CV and Portfolio, showing both print and digital samples.