Senior Digital Designer- London Leading Design Agency
Our client - a vivacious & leading Integrated Marketing and Design Agency - are seeking a highly skilled and creative Senior Digital Designer to join their beautiful offices on the River Thames!
This agency understands the importance of working creatively when delivering cut through and pioneering projects. Life at this client is anything but monotonous, as you will be working directly with the Digital Director & Digital Creative Director across a wide variation of strengths - in strategy, research, branding, marketing, digital, experiential and on-site graphics!
We are looking for an exceptionally talented Digital Designer with more than 5 years of agency experience, who has worked with cutting-edge websites, social and interactive applications for web, large-scale touchscreen, desktop, tablet & mobile, to join this innovative digital team!
- Produce highly creative innovative concepts for wide variety of clients.
- Guide the look and feel for entire websites, interactive presentations, apps, microsites etc.
- Deliver responsive and systematic designs – both visual and user experience based.
- Explore UX options, perform UX research and produce UX-related outputs including wireframes and prototypes.
- Create prototypes, design concepts and proof-of-concepts via the most appropriate route – e.g. Sketch, AE animations, etc.
- Be heavily involved in briefing, understanding client needs and effectively relaying these to the internal team.
- Pitch your innovative ideas confidently to internal and external stakeholders.
- Share your knowledge with the team, have the opportunity to mentor Mid/Junior Designers.
- Effectively manage multiple projects to deliver on cost, quality projects at all times.
Skills & Experience required:
- 5+ years’ experience within a dedicated digital design role.
- Highly proficient in branding design methodologies and design thinking.
- Strong UX skills and a thorough understanding of user-centred design.
- Ability to create mock-ups of interfaces in the latest prototyping software.
- Proven understanding of intuitive UI and motion design.
- Understanding of front-end technologies, limitations and opportunities – to ensure nothing. is designed that cannot be built.
- Expert across the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Previous luxury and property design experience is highly desirable.
If you want the opportunity to work on cutting edge projects and campaigns for some of the world’s most reputable brands, then send your CV in now for immediate consideration!