An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Product Designer to work at one of UK’s biggest and most respected media and entertainment businesses in their Central London offices.
We are looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer to join their digital design team and work on designing consumer facing products that communicate their different brands, delights and engages their users.
This role has a bias towards the UX side, with approximately 70% UX and 30% UI.
Role & Responsibilities:-
- Design elegant and delightful user experiences as part of an integrated Product, Design, and Development team on our consumer facing digital products.
- Ensure their visual design work communicates clearly, is on brand, delights and engages.
- Be confident in presenting ideas and designs to stakeholders and peers.
- Adapting designs based on feedback from internal stakeholders.
- Experience or keen interest in UX to support other members of the team preferable.
- Ability to think holistically in a cross-functional product development team and be able to communicate with product owners and developers regularly in a lean and fast-paced environment.
- Understand brand strategy and the dynamics of assigned brands. Translate or extend the brand identity system to digital touchpoints. This also extends to brand artwork and digital graphic design on occasion.
- Making sure that the user interface is usable and accessible.
- An ability to work on a number of projects at any time.
Skills & experience:-
- Advanced command of industry standard design tools and prototyping software (i.e. Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision, Flinto)
- Understanding of delivery methodologies with an emphasis on agile. Previous experience of an Agile environment an advantage.
- The ability to take feedback/direction to generate multiple design explorations and iterate those designs.
To apply for this job, please get in touch sending your CV and portfolio link ASAP.