We are recruiting for an exciting shopper marketing agency who are hiring a Senior Digital Designer. Working with this highly established, midsize creative agency on the BEST street in London along side award winning creatives, strategic thinkers and brand activators who are dedicated to influencing big brand shopper behaviour.
Your role is to support the Digital Creative Head / Creative Director and Digital Art Directors in implementing highly successful multi disciplined marketing campaigns for some for the worlds greatest brands. You’ll be capable of conceptualising and creating stand out designs for their varied projects which include - amazon pages, responsive websites, e-commerce microsites, landing pages, emails, banners, social media and motion graphics.
- Previous digital design experience working in creative communications agencies or similar, with a great portfolio (B2B and B2C) to demonstrate this across various digital marketing formats.
- Experience on Retail / FMCG / Tech brands.
- Excellent UI design layout and understanding of UX factors and how these influence/determine a given design approach.
- Able to explore UX and present ideas through the creation of annotated wireframes, prototypes, user journeys and storyboards in software such as Invision /Axure /Marvel/Balsamiq/Visio/Sketch.
- Demonstrable understanding of designing for e-commerce and m-commerce environments.
- Excellent typography design skills and detailed understanding of associated issues around onscreen reading, usability etc.
- Experience in designing interfaces for iOS and Android platforms.
- Experienced in designing across devices demonstrating a good understanding of digital front-end development technologies (HTML, HTML 5, CSS etc.), browsers and target devices and how these influence and impact design for mobile and responsive solutions.
- Demonstrable examples of producing outstanding creative within the constraints and limitations of existing predefined digital platforms such as CMS.
- Excellent knowledge of all main digital design packages Adobe Creative Suite particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate, InDesign, previous Flash experience (good to have).
- Excellent understanding of social media platforms.
- Good understanding of how certain design approaches can influence SEO for better or worse.
- Previous working knowledge of After Effects and motion graphics, 3D skills, and any front-end coding skills would be a huge plus.
If this is YOU, we’d LOVE to hear from you! To find out more about this excellent permanent role, please get in in touch sending your CV + samples ASAP.
Salary £40 - 45K plus company benefits.