We are looking for a Design Director to work as part of a small, close-knit team to help create conceptual (and beautiful) work. Our client is a midsize creative, full service agency with over 25 years experience specialising in the property sector and luxury brands.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker with strong branding experience and able to apply the conceptual idea across all channels including stunning, high-end bespoke brochures, integrated marketing campaigns, websites, large format and interiors.
You will have a passion to inspire great design and ideas in a team environment as well as helping to lead, monitor, inspire and develop the small creative team. You'll be expected to work within your project team, alongside a MD & Client Services Manager to deliver outstanding results and be part of fostering strong client relationships.
- Deliver a creative structure for strategic projects and help drive client's creative strategy.
- Confident presentation and negotiation skills to share and present ideas internally and externally.
- To represent the creative output of the company in the best possible light.
- Work collaboratively adopting a fluid approach to projects
- To continue to develop a good understanding and knowledge of all aspects of the design requirements, in particular typography, the printing process and continue to learn the required skills needed.
- To develop an active understanding in the commercial side to the business and have an understanding of the value of work.
- To involve suppliers at the earliest stage possible ensuring the right advice is given at the right time.
- To adhere to Studio and Company processes and recommend changes, as appropriate.
- Pro actively work to continue to develop technical and creative skills in the programmes required.
- To pro actively be aware of new papers/printing techniques/design trends and make others aware in Design team.
- Develop a positive working relationship with all immediate colleagues and departments within the company
- To be able to brief artwork clearly and concisely and advise during job progress.
- Make sure print specs are written and develop working relationships with suppliers.
- To lead bigger projects from concept to completion.
- To direct and develop design members, as well as artworkers.
To apply, please send your CV and (beautiful) samples to Julia@unionjackson.co.uk, with desired salary requirements.