Do you enjoy working for a Company where you really make a difference?
If the answer is ‘YES,’ then this is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s largest children’s charities.
Starting at the end of January, for a 12 month contract, they are seeking an experienced, creative and enthusiastic graphic designer to join their busy in-house team and work on a diverse range of projects that really do make a difference.
You’ll be required to use your skills and creativity to produce on-brand, concept led, creative design work for digital and print. You will lead their internal clients through the process of commissioning design, champion the brand, give advice and support, attend briefings, photo shoots, as well as liaise with agencies and internal clients of all levels.
Your key responsibilities will be to deliver creative and purposeful design solutions, from concepts through to hi-res digital artwork, for a range of corporate literature including internal publications and external reports and brochures, project literature, a mix of fundraising materials, retail POS and large format graphics.
- Solid digital and print design experience
- Creative and Conceptual thinker
- Strong flair for typography and photography
- Knowledge and experience of art direction
- Understanding of cross platform technical issues
- Strong branding and corporate identity principles
- Knowledge and experience of reprographic and printing process
- Experience dealing with clients, strong negotiation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects to deadline and budget
- Recognised Graphic Design qualification to degree level or equivalent
- Minimum of five years’ Graphic Design experience in busy studio environment
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop for high-end retouching and image manipulation
- Experience using illustrator to create vector graphics (including infographics, charts, logo’s and illustrations.)
- Final Cut Pro
- After Effects animation
- Understanding of UX
If you have a passion for great design, and the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment whilst continuously seeking to improve products to meet customer needs, then do not hesitate to apply now with your CV and folio!