We are working with the world’s leading Sports & Entertainment Marketing Agency who are looking for a talented & multi skilled Senior Designer to join their creative team.
Working alongside a team of strategists, planners, creatives & accounts who are experienced in developing strategies, creating big ideas and producing solutions through creative experiences & events, PR, branded content & social platforms. Committed to bringing the most innovative and creative opportunities to its world-class clients, partners and employees, the team work together to develop conceptual brand campaigns designed to stand apart from the competition!
We are looking for a fresh creative thinker, who’s able to translate ideas into vibrant executions. You’ll be adept at working on creative for both current and potential clients, bringing ideas to life visually in proposals and pushing the overall creativity. You’ll be able to demonstrate experience working across all marketing channels with strong details orientation and unique design aesthetic.
Your Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Solid experience working as a Designer - preferably with a background in agency/new business/advertising
- Extensive experience with corporate and product brand strategy and brand identity systems, including all aspects of visual development
- Excellent grasp of traditional and interactive design, including Branding, Typography, Advertising, Sketching, Illustration, Infographics, Logos, Icons, OOH Signage, Event Graphics, Print and Digital collateral
- Ability to articulate and present thoughts and creative ideas in a concise manner
- Team player, open to feedback, master of multitasking, can work under tight, demanding deadlines
- Demonstrated skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote, Powerpoint
- Understanding of the entertainment landscape (sports, fashion, food and film) businesses will be A BONUS
If this exciting Senior Designer job sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Please apply sending your CV and portfolio samples ASAP.