SENIOR DESIGNER - GLOBAL SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT
We are thrilled to be working with a leading global Sports & Entertainment Marketing Agency who are looking for a multi skilled, client facing Senior Designer to join their growing Creative studio.
Working within the business development team, alongside sales, strategists, planners, creatives & accounts who are experienced in developing strategies, creating big ideas and to bringing the most innovative and creative opportunities to its world-class clients and partners – communicating attention grabbing ideas that will entice brands to understand how they can best leverage their portfolio and their respective target audiences.
We are looking for a fresh & innovative creative thinker, who’s able to translate ideas into vibrant executions and will be responsible for developing compelling multi-media, multi-channel campaigns and creating innovative and visually stunning sales collateral which is able to tell a full brand story.
Your Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Established experience working as a Senior Designer - preferably with a background in agency/new business/advertising
- Experience overseeing the work of a more junior Designer to ensure the work is on brand and on brief
- Extensive experience with corporate and product brand strategy and brand identity systems, including all aspects of visual development
- An effective leader with strong people management skills
- Strong liaison & presentation skills and able to build relationships with internal stakeholders
- Demonstrated skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote, Powerpoint (animation skills desirable)
- Understanding of the entertainment landscape (sports, fashion, food and film) businesses will be A BONUS
If this exciting Senior Designer job sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Please apply sending your CV and portfolio samples ASAP.