SENIOR DESIGNER / INTEGRATED DESIGNER / PERMANENT JOB / LONDON
A thrilling job opportunity has arisen for a talented Integrated Senior Designer to join a vibrant healthcare agency, in their North London office!
Working as an integral part of their creative team, the Graphic Designer will work on a wide variety of projects and no one day will be the same!
This is a job for a highly conceptual individual, who lives and breaths design, that can come up with great ideas for ad campaigns as well as visuals to use across all the platforms. You will have the chance to express your creativity on a variety of assets, from large format to small brochures, digital app and websites as well as social media and video, presentations, packaging, POS, and many more! You will inspire Midweight and Junior Graphic Designers with your example and your creativity.
You will be working across print and digital design, and your design portfolio will show variety of creative projects, assets and platforms.
Your main tasks:
- Work with the creative team (Design Director, Graphic Designers, Artworkers) to originate and develop concepts
- Interpret existing brand guidelines and suggest ways they could be pushed further
- Bring original thinking and added value to brainstorms
- Provide marker and Mac visuals – including video storyboards, design layouts, and creative treatments
- Uncover and share interesting trends and developments in design on any platform
- Monitor trends in the industry
Key skills for this role:
- Strong design experience gained in agency environment
- A design portfolio demonstrating a breadth of work and strong conceptual thinking for graphic and digital design
- Skilled in using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), PowerPoint and Sketch
- High levels of attention to detail
- Ambitious with an open mind and strong work ethic
You will be joining a very friendly and collaborative team, so if this is the Senior Graphic Designer job for you, please send your CV and portfolio across!