Senior Art Director
Are you a thinker and a doer? A creative and a crafter?
Do you love a brief built on genuine insights?
Looking to build truly tailored campaigns?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Art Director, at the Home of Health, Creative & Human behaviour. We are working with an exciting creative full-service agency, with a clear focus on delivering evidence-based, sustained behavioural change.
This is an amazing opportunity for you to become part of the team. You will be responsible for the overall aspects of the creative and design work. We are looking for an art director with a conceptually strong portfolio displaying examples of beautifully crafted campaigns. Someone who recognises the power of insight led ideas and how they can change people’s lives. You will enjoy working in a buzzing and passionate agency, across multi-channel projects. You are someone who revels in problem solving, can bring an arsenal of fresh ideas and loves to impress clients with intelligent solutions to their challenges. You are both a doer and a thinker, and your work reflects this.
You are someone who has experience working with healthcare brands within a health or consumer advertising agency. You are keen to rise to the creative challenges that the healthcare sector brings. If you have a background in human behaviour, that’s a bonus!
- Develop the visual approach and style across a range of different projects and contribute to the improvement of design, interfaces, creative and all aesthetics
- Amend and develop materials across multi-channel platforms, ensuring all work and approaches are on brief
- Co-ordinate activities, reviewing and developing concepts, design, artwork, and layouts
- Think up “the big idea” and craft concept-driven ideas for campaigns and pitches, continuing to take care to ensure that every detail is pixel perfect
- Work effectively with creatives of different types, including writers, UI/UX, designers, photographers, filmmakers, and developers
- Confidently present your work for client approval
What we are looking for
- Hands on experience with digital, brand development, campaign development, typography, and experiential design
- Proficient use in a range of design tools including Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects and XD are added benefits)
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates originality, innovation, and multi-disciplinary thinking
- Someone who thrives when working in collaboration with others and demonstrates empathy, strong communication skills, respect, and the ability to act as a role model, inspiring others within the agency
What you will do – Day to day
- Develop concepts and solutions for multi-channel materials and campaigns, utilising an innovative mindset
- Be a brand champion
- Drive the creativity within projects and strive for executional excellence
- Works with clients to develop concepts, ensuring we provide innovative solutions to their challenges
- Manage and mentor the creative team
- Contribute to the design and development with regards to all visual outputs
- Set the quality and standard for creative and design work produced by the team, in line with brand guidelines
- Develop pitches when relevant, creating strong rationales that our client can invest in
- Oversee multiple creative projects at a time and work on projects from ideation to full execution
What you will gain
- fast growing, unique yet diverse agency that is providing the health and wellness market with value-added services
- A dynamic, intelligent, and fun agency team who are always looking to exceed expectations and challenge the norm
- A wide variety of clients in terms of size, scope and need