Our client is a leading integrated & highly reputable Marketing Agency, specialising in the financial sector, currently looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their busy and growing team.
This client is based in a trendy & attractive West London neighbourhood, surrounded by stunning parks and a busy highroad. It’s a really exciting time to join them, as they have recently taken on a lot of new business, and you will be supporting the growth and development of their client base!
We’re looking for an established Senior Account Manager, with a superb work ethic and drive to achieve! You’ll be a confident individual, with a can-do attitude & a proactive account management style – being able to adapt your skills between client meetings and general project management. You’re flexible and adaptable, with proven experience of working across amazing integrated campaigns.
- Joining a team of 2 other Senior Account Managers, reporting to and supporting the Client Services Director
- To be in charge of growing and developing existing accounts
- To move into an Account Director position within a year
- To be comfortable in client meetings, over the phone and in conference calls
- To facilitate good communication across all who work on accounts to ensure consistency of approach and understanding
- To build and maintain strong client relationships that are viewed by both sides as a partnership
- To demonstrate strategic leadership on your accounts
- To review and manage internal and external resources to ensure that projects are initiated and fulfilled to the correct specificity and brand requirements
- To manage projects within the budget and timeline agreed
- To develop and execute a marketing plan for a client
Key skills needed for the role:
- Financial services background is desirable, but the desire to learn about financial services is more important!
- Management experience is desirable, or you should be ready to soon manage an Account Executive
- Experience of proposal writing is a bonus, as this is an area the Client Services Director is needing support in
- Digital marketing campaign experience - website planning, SEO, PPC, Google Analytics and marketing automation
If you are an all-rounder who is able to get stuck in with every side of account management, then this role is for you! Please send your CV, as we would love to hear from you!