Senior Account Manager
Our client is a vibrant design agency, based in the heart of Farringdon, currently looking for a skilled and proactive Account Manager to join their team and help develop their Account Management function.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will be an integral part of the agency, working with the clients and internal teams to manage the delivery of projects.
Your main responsibilities:
- Build successful relationships with a number of core clients
- Create and manage project timelines and budgets
- Prepare all client facing documents and presentations, including monthly management information for clients
- Conduct regular internal and client status meetings
- Drive forward client strategy within the agency, assisting with revenue growth
- To drive and develop the Quality Review process across the business
- Ensure efficient monthly client billing
- Provide support on client pitches
- To establish and develop the Account Management function and in time build an Account Management team
- Agency background with minimum of five years' experience
- Organised, detail oriented and delivery focussed
- Experience of Blue Chip clients
- Revenue focused and results driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
The right candidate will be a strategic thinker, highly efficient, results driven, organised and capable of handling more than one account simultaneously. We are looking for someone who is happy to work with autonomy. The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment is key, and in return you will be working in a collaborative and fun agency.
This is a full time, permanent position.