PROJECT MANAGER / HEALTHCARE COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY / LONDON
We are looking for a Project Manager for our client who are a small & highly creative Healthcare Communications Agency. Our client is looking for someone eager to play a role in the delivery of brand success and agency profitability, you should be keen to learn about the client’s industry, organisation and clients. They are very strategic and highly creative, offering a full creative service across digital, video and print, working with well-established and new clients. The agency prides itself on the award winning creative work that it produces, the fantastic team it has and positive ethos that they possess.
As the Project Manager, you will manage work from initial brief to delivery and be extremely strong at setting up project plans - estimates, timing and resource, as well as leading and trafficking projects throughout the agency. This is an opportunity to be a very central part of a reputable agency in a small but knowledgeable and proficient PM team.
You will be the contact between the agency client services, creative and digital teams. You will have experience of successfully working on multi-channel projects under the direction of production lead. You'll manage all aspects of the project life cycle from concept to delivery and must be intimately familiar with the roles of Strategy, Creative, Production & Digital (including e-detail aids, interactive digital screens for events through to websites and apps) ensuring that projects are completed to the highest standard, on time and on budget.
You'll have experience moving projects through all internal agency departments and roles, ensuring the proper reviews and approvals at appropriate stages. Whether it’s involving the correct resources from each department at the optimal time, ensuring resources are available and priorities are managed in alignment with account, identifying bottlenecks and proposing solutions ahead of time - the only thing certain is that no one day is ever the same!
Project Management skills required:
- Great organisational and interpersonal skills, with the ability to speak and interact with clients and all staff across the agency
- Working closely with accounts teams to develop project brief details regarding timing and costings
- Manage print & digital projects
- Ability to identify potential issues and opportunities
- Open to new ideas, flexible to client, team and organisational requirements.
- Calm under pressure
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, work to and within deadlines and to juggle multiple projects – strong time management skills
- Tenacity to drive projects through to completion
- Ability to problem solve and think one step ahead
- Focused with attention to detail
- Experienced in leading planning meetings
- Ability to reliably follow direction from client partner and project manager successfully, adding own contribution to provide a high standard of service to clients
- Ability to respond to clients in a timely and professional manner
- Knowledge of Streamline or similar
We are looking for someone with strong advertising agency experience, in a similar role (healthcare agency experience is desirable, but not a must).
We'd love to hear from you, please apply and send your CV.