We are looking for a Project Manager to join a modern and exciting Healthcare Group in Central London.
The client is a Healthcare Communications Agency operating across the globe, currently looking for a Project Manager. We are looking for someone who is eager to play a role in the delivery of brand success and agency profitability, you should be keen to learn about our client’s industry, organisation and clients.
Being the Project Manager, you will be the contact between the agency client services, creative and digital teams. You will have experience of successfully working on multi-channel projects under the direction of a senior client service lead.
We are looking for someone who has a science or speciality marketing degree, healthcare agency experience is desirable, but not a must. You will ensure that projects are completed to the highest standard, on time and on budget, and you will be adept at managing projects through the agency from brief to final delivery to a client. We are looking for someone who wants to be a role model within the agency.
- Great organisational and interpersonal skills, with the ability to speak and interact with clients and all staff across the agency
- Ability to identify potential issues and opportunities
- Open to new ideas, flexible to client, team and organisational requirements.
- Calm under pressure
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, work to and within deadlines and to juggle multiple projects – strong time management skills
- Tenacity to drive projects through to completion
- Ability to problem solve and think one step ahead
- Focused with attention to detail
- Knowledge of the ABPI/EFPI and the ability to apply them practically
- Ability to reliably follow direction from client partner and project manager successfully, adding own contribution to provide a high standard of service to clients
- Ability to respond to clients in a timely and professional manner
This is a permanent role, salary is in the range of £25-35K.
If this sounds like you, please apply and send your CV through.