PROJECT COORDINATOR - LEADING REAL ESTATE FIRM
Leading Global Real Estate Firm, are seeking an enthusiastic Project Coordinator with Marketing and Events experience!
Our client is a well-known real estate group with a presence in Europe, North & South America, Asia, and The Middle East. They are a progressive business who are pushing boundaries within the Professional Services space.
They are seeking a creative and enthusiastic Project Coordinator with Marketing and Events experience to join their collaborative and friendly team!
You will have the opportunity to help with the hands-on delivery of the planning, design and management of public spaces in London, working closely with the Marketing, Communications, Leasing and Asset Management Teams to coordinate and throw events across the globe.
This is an excellent opportunity if you enjoy a hands-on role where you can wear many different hats, learn valuable skills in an environment that encourages your development.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
* Coordinate and assist with the delivery of events from concepts and proposals through to running the event.
* Book event photographers and other specialists where needed.
* Write, manage, and upload event RAMs, Method and Risk Assessments.
* Assist with the planning and execution of the annual events plan for each building- (focusing on increasing leasing performance, tenant retention and brand awareness.)
* Collaborate with building management teams, security and subcontractors to gather necessary information to successfully deliver marketing events.
* Effectively resolve and/or escalate any potential event issues.
* Track Internet and email marketing strategies, feed into the event schedule for regional marketing activities and monitor deadlines.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 3-5 years' Events experience- Real Estate exposure a huge plus!
- Excellent PC skills- proficient in Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with electronic mailing systems/ EDMs like Mailchimp or Campaign Breeze.
- Social Media and InDesign experience would be preferable but is not essential.
- Ability to manage relationships with multiple suppliers and different personalities.
- Highly organised with excellent co-ordination and Project Management skills.
- Strong multitasking and prioritisation skills, with a creative and logical approach to problem solving.
- This position may include occasional weekend and after hour work
The right candidate will be highly efficient, results driven, organised and capable of handling more than one project simultaneously.
This is a full time, permanent position.