Top London Charity in EC1 are looking for a Print Production Manager on a freelance basis for 2 - 3 months starting around the 8th August.
A major part of the job is to oversee the print, merchandise and other production items for the organisation - offering advice, expertise and solutions throughout the lifespan of a project from brief, design through to production and delivery. Sometimes this will be complex orders for the Charity shops, for their campaigns or for events. A linchpin between the internal stakeholders and external suppliers, the Print Production Manager needs to be highly organised, communicate effectively and build solid relationships in order to deliver high-quality, good value products in a timely and cost-effective manner.
They will work closely with the Creative Project Managers to scope briefs from internal stakeholders and schedule creative resource. Aside from the production of the more complex orders they will work on ad-hoc and smaller projects from brief to delivery, are responsible for ensuring the designers and copywriters have everything they need to complete the project and stakeholders are informed and satisfied with outcomes.
- Manage all print projects from brief, through design and into production and delivery
- Involvement in all projects where there’s print elements to offer advice and expertise
- Manage the production and logistics of unique, intricate and multiple itemed projects.
- Obtain production costs and seek creative, cost effective solutions on projects
- Manage reprints of past artworks
- Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers and monitor on-going performance
- Work with Brand to manage property branding throughout Scotland and England.
- Maintain/build relationships with suppliers, scope new suppliers for unique projects and maintain competitive prices and best performance from suppliers.
To apply for this job, please send your CV with details of your availablility and day rate.