Our client is a large Creative Studio based in East London, looking for an experienced, inspiring and creative Presentations Specialist to join their growing team delivering both printed and digital solutions to an impressive portfolio of major UK and Global clients, covering a diverse range of sectors including media, technology, commercial property, legal, asset management, financial, health and advisory.
You will be joining a fast-paced, highly-skilled team, who readily adapt to evolving requirements and new technologies. They are passionate about all things creative, aware of industry trends and dedicated to providing our clients with the highest level of creative solutions and customer service. You must be proactive in challenging a brief, full of ideas and solutions with a focus on client satisfaction.
The role offers the opportunity to work from their main studio and on client site with their in-house specialist teams based throughout central London (all within Zone 1).
The ideal candidate has gained experience as Midweight Powerpoint Designer ideally working with big brands, either in-house or in an agency.
- A creative thinker with good understanding of layout structure to interpret design concepts, and experience of creating and rolling out layouts at a mid-weight level in PowerPoint
- Experienced and confident technical abilities to work within and use MS templates and style sheets. Technical knowledge of Google slides would be beneficial
- Experience of working in a professional studio environment helping brands engage with their target audiences
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, meticulous attention to detail and a general understanding of basic typography and layout principles
- Flexibility to work from the main studio, home and onsite at a clients’ offices
- The ability to be self-sufficient, working directly with our Account and Project Managers, developing relationships with them to create the best solution for our clients
- Experience of delivering projects within tight timescales
- A willingness to develop skills and build on your existing experience
- The ability to bring content to life, from on-screen reports and marketing collateral, high-budget pitches and proposals and larger campaign assets
- An appreciation of brand guidelines and understanding of when they can be challenged and developed within the parameters of presentation software
- Creatively produce engaging documents across a range of industries and develop them for the most impact for screen and print, understanding the technical requirements of each
- Working with the design team to ensure execution of concepts and translation of these for competitive pitches, marketing collateral and other deliverables
- Adapt to various visual identity systems whilst working across multiple client brands
- Have a keen eye for copy layout structure and feel comfortable challenging written content to create the most impactful output
- Become an active member of our studio team and work collaboratively across projects
- Share knowledge of presentation production with Junior members of the team in order to build the agency skillset and create an ecosystem of understanding within presentation software
If this role sounds what you are looking for as next step in your creative career, please, send across your CV and portfolio!