PowerPoint Presentations Designer
TOP advertising agency based in Central London is currently looking for a creative PowerPoint Designer to join their large creative team and produce eye-catching, appealing Presentations.
Working on a wide range of big clients and brands, you will be able to create impressive presentations for pitches, as well as provide the company with internal decks as and when needed. With your skills, you will be able to communicate and convey messages in a visual, appeleaing way and thanks to your clean layout and eye for detail you will create impactful slides, for your colleagues to present their ideas and win business!
The right candidate can make the presentation run like a video, offering a clean design and high quality details such as icons and typography, insert hyperlinks, animation and graphs/images. Additional talents such as creating infographics and character illustrations are always a bonus and attention to detail is an absolute must.
Key competencies include:
- Design and look & feel of on-screen presentations
- Client focus
- Planning and organising
- Team work
- Proficiency in PowerPoint (varied portfolio of high quality presentation samples required), (Knowledge of Keynote and Prezi is a plus)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Explicit attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If this role sounds like you please send your CV and folio.