Leading global real estate company is currently looking for a Picture Editor and Researcher to join their fantastic creative team based in Central London!
The right candidate will be responible for the delivery of photographic imagery for the company's website and other ad-hoc marketing materials, ensuring that it is on-brand and of the highest quality. This includes researching images online, through agencies, the company's own existing library, photographers, and purchasing them when relevant, insuring their usage rights are as required.
You will form part of the wider EMEA Creative Studio team that creates and delivers compelling assets that engage the company's audience.
Your main tasks will be:
- Research on brand photographic imagery from a variety sources including stock library and bespoke photo shoots for the website
- Downloading, selecting and editing the imagery according to our brand guidelines
- Maintaining the digital asset management system, ensuring the library is up to date and all images are correctly filed
- Providing image research and editing support for Marketing and other business teams as required
Your key skills:
- You are passionate about photography and if you have practical photography skills that would be beneficial
- You have the ability to work on multiple projects to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- You have excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- You are detail oriented and well-organised
- You are excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop as a must/Illustrator nice to have)
- You are a solution focussed approach with the ability to stay calm under pressure