Motion Graphics Designer- Funky London Agency
Our client, an award-winning funky London design agency, are seeking a highly skilled and exceptionally creative motion graphics designer to join their progressive and collaborative team!
You will have the opportunity to produce innovative 2D video content for huge global brands including Nike, Adidas, Red Bull, WWF, and Google!
The company are soon to launch their reimagined 2017 branding, so this is a super exciting time to be joining the team! Business is booming, and you would be a key figure in the future of the business.
You will work closely with the lead animator to interpret a variety of briefs and take on projects from illustrating the initial storyboard through to final completion creating stunning 2D animations with after effects.
You must have at least 2-years industry experience, and the ability to deliver projects independently as well as in small teams in a clean and clear style.
Skills and Experience required:
- Fully fluent in Adobe Creative Suite
- Minimum 2-years industry experience which can be backed through an epic showreel
- Proficient use of After Effects
- Any experience with Premiere Pro/C4D would be an added bonus
- Excellent grasp of communicating messages in video format in a clean, well thought out way.
- Excellent creative/conceptual thinking and idea generation skills
- Ability to problem-solve project briefs and consider various routes to ensure delivery
- Great communication skills, ability to articulate ideas within a team environment and excellent client facing skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines & often under pressure
We’re looking for someone who loves everything, and anything motion graphics and video., if this sounds like you please send your CV and showreel/work samples in now for immediate consideration and interview!