BRANDING AND DIGITAL DESIGNER - LONDON
Leading multidisciplinary, experiential and spatial design agency in the City of London are looking for a Senior Designer with Branding and Digital experience to join on a permanent basis.
You will be working for some of the worlds most renowned brands crafting eye catching and original experiences for clients within hospitality and leisure sectors.
They are an established, friendly team looking for someone with fantastic attitude who will contribute to their studio and culture. You will be working with a collaborative and creative team in a dynamic, fast paced and hands on environment; working on design of visual identity and venue signage (both physical and digital) on projects, as well as being responsible for marketing materials, conceptual presentations, developing company-wide standards and templates.
You’ll need to be passionate designer who is an excellent storyteller, have a strategic mind and be able to think on your feet. You will understand the latest trends, be a keen researcher and always looking to create innovative experiences.
Ideal candidates will have experience designing and managing the environmental design for a diverse range of retail clients to the highest standard; working with established brands.
Skills and Requirements:
- With directions, be able to complete assigned projects from concept to delivery
- Team player, 5-7 years’ experience working in a design team
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially AI, PS and ID
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially PPT
- Solutions focused and ability to work with demanding clients and timeframes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, good presentation skills
- Technical and commercial awareness during design process.
- Knowledge of motion graphics, digital design and signage details
- Familiar with architecture and interior design environment
- Design agency background
- Contributing to the production of conceptual design; undertaking of research and development of design ideas and contributing in brainstorming sessions.
- Working on visual identity and signage & wayfinding projects under Identity & Wayfinding discipline, teamwork with other designers.
- Production of computer drawings and details, specifications, design manuals and other documents relating to a project.
- Assist in the preparation of marketing presentations and pitches.
- Produce media press releases and other marketing material for digital presentations and print.
- Meeting with client representatives, contractors, manufacturers, suppliers and consultants of the company or clients, etc. in the offices or abroad as necessary.
- Utilising software applications provided by the company in the execution of day-to-day duties. On the job training will be provided where applicable
- Image library management, including making sure all copyright requirements are met.
- Travelling (abroad and in the UK) as necessary or required for meetings, research, site visits and inspections and other company business.
- Adopt and encourage an atmosphere of Continued Personal Development (CPD) for yourself and studio design staff.
If all of the above sounds like you, please get in touch by sending your CV + portfolio ASAP.