MIDWEIGHT/SENIOR ART DIRECTOR
We are looking for an exceptional & highly creative Middleweight/Senior Art Director to join an independent, mid-size integrated agency who have a unique & progressive approach!
Joining this informal & collaborative team in their vibrant London offices, you’ll work closely with strategy, planning, copy and video teams, responsible for conceptualising & developing integrated campaigns across a variety of channels, for a range of industries, particularly within the B2B sector.
We are looking for a highly strategic, ideas led Art Director who has experience creating integrated campaigns, who loves presenting & selling their creative to the clients.
The perfect person:-
- Ideally coming from a B2B background, with experience of technology or financial services.
- You have an ‘ideas first’ approach and be skilled at generating ideas that inspire and delight.
- You will play an active role in brain storming and idea generation. You will be passionate about new technology and comfortable with data driven approaches and digital channels and actively enjoys the chance to be innovative.
- You are experienced at creating storyboards and will be required to direct photo and video shoots.
- Have experience working closely with strategy teams.
- You will be expert at interrogating client briefs as well as creative briefs. You are confident at questioning them and presenting work both internally and with clients.
- You are great at selling your ideas, keen to develop client relationships and willing to contribute in client meetings.
- You have strong hands on design skills, confident with the Adobe CS and ideally new tools like Sketch and Invision.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to work with an established, successful and independent agency. You will learn from the more experienced members and help lead the young creatives in the team. You will be helped to achieve your personal goals and be offered an environment and culture where you can be yourself, challenge your own limits and importantly progress to the next stage of your career – this will be actively encouraged!
If this sounds lovely Art Director job sounds interesting, Please get in touch by sending your CV and portfolio ASAP.