9 month contract starting in January to September for a versatile Midweight Designer to work on huge sporting events projects.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly prestigious Global Sporting Events company within their busy and fast paced design team. You'll have the chance to work on fully integrated marketing campaigns for a variety of different events projects.
- Proficient in the full adobe package - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Experience in using Keynote, as well as PowerPoint (this is a very small part of the job).
- Ability to work within the print and digital space - advertising, social media, print collateral & large format graphics.
- Strong work ethic - understand the need to work overtime when necessary, especially closer to the time of the event.
- Premier Pro experience - your video insight would be a valuable contribution
- Sporting knowledge - being able to identify trends within the sports marketing field