12 month maternity cover contract
£30 - 35K
World class, elite & prestigious sporting championship are seeking a middleweight designer for a 12 month maternity cover contract.
We are looking for a graphic designer with relevant experience to join their in-house creative team, having worked in-house or agency on brands in an integrated capacity, and is comfortable developing concepts and working within guidelines.
Comfortable producing work for print (large format and digital), you’ll be energetic and obsessive about attention to detail. You’ll also seek the opportunity to make an impact creatively and will play a part in ensuring that the creative team are delivering a level of customer service that is in line with their brand values.
Being a small team, they are looking for someone that aspires for creative excellence, but is equally as comfortable carrying out artworking and typesetting tasks when required.
- Experience in a similar design role, suiting an ambitious individual looking for an opportunity to work for a globally renowned sports brand
- A genuine passion for design and creativity, with a curiosity and ambition to produce outstanding work
- Solid illustration skills in both a traditional and digital space, with experience using a Wacom tablet advantageous
- Strong in concept development, with confidence in presenting ideas to stakeholder and defending your work
- Comfortable with working with, and consulting on brand guidelines, knowing when to work firmly within and when to push the boundaries
- A positive attitude to work output
- An integrated thinker with foundations built in print design, that can be translated into the online space, equally as comfortable creating beautiful brochure as well as dynamic creative content on digital platforms
- The ability to produce simple, cross platform moving image ranging from animated gifs, idents and motion graphic for social media
- Strong knowledge of print production techniques for collateral, large format and signage
- Expert knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects
- Competent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Team oriented and comfortable working collaboratively, with direction or independently
Please get in touch sending your CV + portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org