Middleweight Integrated Designer – Large Healthcare Agency
We are looking for a highly skilled Integrated Designer to join a leading creative agency based in Central London.
This client focuses on bold, brilliant and dynamic ideas to overcome any marketing challenge and help healthcare brands reach their highest potential!
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a bright, dedicated individual to take on a new challenge as Middleweight Designer. You will work with the digital design team to generate design solutions for a broad range of channels including websites, iPads, conference graphics, powerpoint presentations and print collaterals. You will be responsible for the work to be always accurate and to the highest standards.
- Ability to produce beautiful page layouts in Indesign and Photoshop
- Ability to generate logos, graphics, charts, Illustrations in Adobe Illustrator
- Ability to retouch images in photoshop to a high standard
- Ability to create well-structured Photoshop layered files for digital and Print
- Understanding of common print processes & common digital design processes
- You will have a very strong eye for design and high attention to detail
- Adobe Creative Cloud: Primarily InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat
- Microsoft: Primarily Word, Powerpoint.
- ‘Sketch’ and/or alternative wire-framing applications desired but not essential.
To be considered for this position you must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience as integrated designer, preferably gained in an agency
- Knowledge of both print and digital development and production
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team-focused attitude
Please get in touch by sending your CV & portfolio