Are you a highly skilled and experienced Front End Developer, with the ability to implement robust and high-quality websites according to specification documents and user stories?
If so, our client, a world leading automotive supplier, would like you to join them!
Working closely with the inhouse Marketing, Design, UX, UI and Back End teams, you will play a pivotal part in crafting customers online experiences. You will be helping with a continued optimization programme on a responsive website, within an existing Umbraco platform.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate an established track record of creating exceptional performance, cross-platform code and smart, beautiful and frictionless user journeys.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Confident using Photoshop, ZURB Foundation 6+, LESS/SASS, Bootstrapp
- Make sure your work delivers a natural and impressive user experience
- Develop images for CDN through image software packages
- Coach and mentor other members of the development team where appropriate
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience working with Umbraco
- 4 years industry experience in front end development
- Strong Photoshop 2017 and translation skills
- Strong HTML5 and CSS3 semantic, hand-coding skills
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and solutions
- Experience in working collaboratively using technical specifications for interactive & responsive websites
- Demonstrable experience of usability on fully responsive website
- Experience in digital marketing disciplines such as SEO and W3c accessibility standards
- Creative thinker, great communication and project management skills
Desirable knowledge/experience of:
- Working in an agency on creative marketing projects
- Umbraco integration
- Angular 2
- Net MVC (Razor view engine)
- Email development
- Umbraco version 7
- SVN – version control
Please send your CV in now for immediate consideration!