Middleweight Digital Artwork Designer / Media and Entertainment
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Digital Artwork Designer to work at one of UK’s biggest and most respected media and entertainment businesses in their Central London offices.
We’re looking for a Digital Artwork Designer who has a passion for creating exciting visuals and coming up with original artwork, branding and image processing across digital products and services.
You'll be a confident communicator who can combine creativity, great team work with the ability to work technically, accurately and quickly in a fast paced, reactive environment.
A key interest in designing engaging artwork for social media channels would be advantageous to this role!
Role and Responsibilities: -
You will be responsible for the creation of original artwork and images in a variety of different areas
- Creating artwork for a variety of communications material to include: Digital App & web assets, Advertising, Branding and Marketing projects/campaigns. Occasionally print artwork but this is predominantly a digital position.
- Creating engaging artwork and templates for social media channels (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat).
- Creating artwork of the highest standard within customer guidelines.
- Ensure that all artwork work is delivered according to brand and corporate identity guidelines.
- Adapting artwork based on feedback from internal stakeholders.
- Constructing Artwork master templates for use throughout the organisation.
- Putting together internal guidelines for artwork.
- Working on a variety of different projects covering app and web assets, podcast cover artwork, social assets, typography, retouching, layouts and illustrations.
- Creating, preparing, proofing and checking production ready artwork.
Skills & experience: -
- Advanced command of industry standard design tools (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, After Effects for light animation).
- An ability to work on a number of projects at any time.
- Experience working to short deadlines and fast turnaround times.
- Previous experience designing for social media campaigns
To apply for this Middleweight Digital Artwork Designer job, please get in touch sending your CV and portfolio link ASAP.