Passionate, fast-thinking, vibrant media and events company, which has grown from an ambitious
start-up, to a medium-sized company with an agency flair. Across the globe they create powerful events for the travel
market are considered thought leaders in their field.
We are looking for a talented and highly creative junior / middleweight graphic designer with versatile all round design skills to join their marketing team, someone with flair and energy in their approach who demonstrates a real fresh eye for design.
You’ll play the pivotal role in delivering graphic solutions across their four main events, both over the
annual campaigns and onsite at each show. You must be passionate about all things design – online, offline,
multimedia, film, and photography, with in depth experience of brand creation, development, and execution.
We are therefore looking for a Graphic Designer with an optimistic team player attitude with impressive, high-end
graphic style and great print knowledge. You must be able to bring top ideas to the table for the their
campaign conception stages, as well as have the experience to see the campaign through to production.
You’ll be responsible for coming up with, designing, and producing highly sophisticated work in
the following areas:
- Every element of signage at all four events
- Branded collateral
- Print pieces (including magazines and various brochures, leaflets, etc.)
- Miscellaneous elements that range from designing award trophies to temporary tattoo designs
- Presentation decks & sales tools (including infographics and illustrations to be created from scratch
- Front end digital design & on-line marketing
- The ability to photograph and film any situation and event
- After Effects or motion graphics skills
- Storyboarding commercials or video shoots
- Video editing on Premier
This role will include travelling.
To apply for this DREAM JOB, please send your CV + portfolio to email@example.com