MIDDLEWEIGHT GRAPHIC DESIGNER / LONDON PROPERTY COMPANY / £35K
Exciting job opportunity for a conceptual Middleweight Integrated Designer to join a huge property company based in East London. A prestigious company with an excellent reputation, who has been recognised as one of the best places to work in the UK!
Working with this highly pressurised, dynamic & fast paced marketing department, you'll be part of a close knit team of graphic designers – working across multiple brands and services, conceptualising B2C integrated campaigns, which are rolled out into retail, press, online, video, brochures, reports & all digital & printed marketing collateral.
This is a highly creative role for a designer who is naturally ideas led and also loves working on premium, typographical editorial projects.
- Creating innovative design work for the Group’s different brands & services
- Design original pieces, including illustration & infographics
- Supporting the Design Manager on large scale projects such as branding and marketing campaigns
- Be a champion for all the Company’s brands
- Working directly with internal and external clients, communicating your ideas effectively, while taking their feedback
- Creating print ready artwork so expert knowledge of the whole CS Suite
- Help maintain and develop branded material for the Groups brands and actively push the creative boundaries
- Stay up to date with industry developments and tools
- Some video & After Effects skills a BONUS!
Excellent company benefits & perks!
If this job sounds like you, to apply, please send us your CV and along with portfolio samples.