MIDDLEWEIGHT CREATIVE TEAM (ART DIRECTOR & COPYWRITER) / LONDON SE1 INTEGRATED AGENCY
We are excited to be working with a top adverting group who are looking to hire a Middleweight Creative Team (Designer/Art Director and Copywriter) to join their Global Change Consultancy in SE1. This involves working strategically with huge clients on Change Management, Culture Change & Employee Engagement, accelerating growth by changing customer and employee behaviour.
As a team, you’ll be working alongside the Principle Creative Director, you’ll be responsible for concept creation and hands-on design execution and copywriting of all types of deliverables including brand identities and guidelines; client presentations; social content and print collateral; for their global clients – with a focus on internal change communication initiatives. We are looking for someone who understands user-centered design and has a clear creative vision and innovative approach, which can be applied to multiple programs.
- Understand the behaviours and best practices associated with design, communication and marketing projects
- Work effectively across different channels, stay on top of emerging technologies and trends
- Contribute your ideas and work as part of an integrated, inter-disciplinary team
- Juggle a variety of projects ranging from existing client work to new business pursuits, often under tight deadlines
- Function as a brand steward for the company by developing marketing content in conjunction with colleagues
- Take abstract concepts and strategic content and use them to produce visually compelling presentations and deliverables
- Facilitate teamwork within creative team; coordinate resources and create opportunities
- Demonstrate in-depth industry knowledge: typography, illustration, photography, colour theory, motion graphics, multimedia and corporate identity.
- A book of work full of big ideas, designed with pixel-perfect precision and written with a compelling command of the English language
- 3-4 years’ minimum experience in agency or client-side creative environment
- Ability to develop conceptual visual ideas and create innovative solutions to defined problems
- Skilled in short copy and longer content writing
- Understanding of best practices in digital design and user interface/information architecture conventions
- Software expertise including Adobe Creative Suite and Office Suite