We are looking for an outstanding Copywriter to join a modern and exciting Healthcare Group in Central London.
The client is a Healthcare Communications Agency operating across the globe, currently looking for a Middleweight Copywriter. We are looking for someone who can initiate and develop both conceptual ideas, and creative/factual copy. You should have at least two years’ experience in a healthcare agency.
Being the Middleweight Copywriter, you will be confidently reporting to the Creative Director, and working in partnership with an Art Director.
We are looking for someone who can produce creative and accurate copy to the highest possible standard, and in full compliance with the MCA/ABPI code of practice. Your ideas should be strong and well considered, as they will have to work across multiple channels and devices.
- Minimum two years healthcare agency experience
- Must have the proven ability to take a job through from briefing to final delivery, with minimal supervision
Skills & Specific Responsibilities:
- Take briefings from account handlers and clients and challenge where appropriate.
- Provide a range of different solutions based upon a given concept/brief
- Excellent written skills, especially creative writing; headlines, short and long copy, and copy for digital media
- Ability to comprehend scientific papers and work with a science writer to produce promotional materials, patient materials and other materials as appropriate.
- Investigating new and emerging technologies and making these known (where appropriate) to the rest of the creative team
- To keep abreast of the ABPI / MCA / NOAH guidelines and client guidelines
- Supporting the promotion of the client’s capabilities and proactively offering suggestions to solve client needs.
- Good time management skills
- Ability to present work confidently to clients and internal audiences
- Liaise with clients, where appropriate and support senior members of the team
- Attend meetings and conferences in the UK and Europe as and when required.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team to achieve common goals
- Demonstrate broad awareness of market place issues for your accounts
- Demonstrate active interest in therapy areas associated with your accounts
This is a permanent role, salary in the range of £40-45K.
If this role sounds like you, please apply with your CV and portfolio.