We are looking for an exceptional & highly creative Middleweight Art Director to join a leading & progressive advertising agency with a difference!
Joining this friendly & hard-working team in their vibrant Central London offices, you’ll be responsible for conceptualising & developing campaigns across a variety of platforms (POS, massive TV ads, digital & social to name a few!) for a range of industries, but with a particular focus on automotive and not-for-profit.
We are looking for a hands on & ideas led Art Director who has experience creating campaigns across a variety of sectors. You’ll be highly conceptual, and also extremely keen on the craft. We’re looking for more than your average portfolio, your work will show that you’re a proactive conceptualiser who lives and breathes creativity.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Working closely with a Copywriter across a series of accounts
- Happy leading meetings and liaising with clients
- Being hands on with the design process
- Working heavily across digital and social platforms
- Collaboration – dealing directly with clients and working alongside account teams
- Team player – working closely with all areas of the team
- Experience/interest in production, animation & illustration is a plus
If this sounds like you, and you’re looking to join an amazing team at a pivotal time of growth, we’d love to talk to you. Please get in touch by sending your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org!